Get the Edge in Unified Communications (UC)
Toshiba’s VIPedge cloud based phones communications solution is designed for organizations needing robust business telecommunication features without having to own and maintain a facilities-based (also known as “on-premise” based) PBX (Private Branch Exchange) telephone system. Let Toshiba manage your system; all you have to do is answer your phone calls, utilizing all the unified communication applications your business needs.
- Backed by Toshiba’s industry-leading quality and reliability
- Toshiba phones are available with a seven year warranty
- The best nationwide network of authorized dealers and certified service specialists to meet your specific business needs
The VIPedge, a Virtual PBX (also known as a Hosted PBX), offers an alternative to buying a telephone system. Customers pay a monthly service fee, based upon size and usage, instead of purchasing or leasing a telephone system.
Users can still personalize their own phones, call handling, messages and more, just as they would if the IPedge server were in the office. For many SMBs—especially those that expect to grow or have dynamic demands—cloud-based VoIP is a very attractive and cost-effective alternative to an on-site PBX, at about a dollar per day per user, and it allows you to increase or decrease the number of users at will, allowing for growth or contraction as needed. Pay for users and phone lines when you need them and don’t pay for them when you don’t need them.
- Voicemail to email with Unified Messaging (UM)
- iPhone and Android apps for your business phone extension
- Call Manager unified communications with presence and instant messaging
- “Find Me / Follow Me call routing and Wireless SIP DECT mobile phone